Wednesday, December 30, 2009

O.K. I seriously don't know why I even make lists for myself b/c I can never get anything on them accomplished. I spent hours yesterday sorting, stapling, cutting, and filing coupons. So the only other things I got done were the bed sheets and the grocery store. Not too bad I guess, but it doesn't look like I am going to get my list accomplished.
Today, I spent half the day in Norcross taking a class for work and then met some family and 2 of Briggs "bestest" friends at Jungle Jumpers. We decided we would do a play date for his birthday instead of a party b/c we already had birthday cake and balloons on his birthday which was Christmas Eve.
Tomorrow I am seeing 2 patients in the morning, going on a movie date with hubby in the afternoon, and spending the evening with some friends for New Years Eve, so don't think I will get much accomplished tomorrow. Oh well, I'm not going to be too hard on myself b/c hubby is off this week and it is nice to spend some family time together.
I'll try to get back on track and maybe get something accomplished on Friday and Saturday.

No comments: