Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Last weeks $71.62 shopping trip

I have no idea how I went over budget last week. I just now realized it typing up this post. I have been really brain dead lately. Ben was out of town the entire week last week in China for work, so I will blame it on taking care of 3 kids all week by myself.
Picture 1 is Ingles, where I spent $19.99.
Some items to mention are the Breyers ice cream for $1.88 each, the Mueller's pasta was $.12 each, the cheese was $1.17 each, and the Kotex Liners were FREE.
I also got a good deal on the organic milk at $3.98 and the all natural hormone free chicken was marked down by $2/lb and I had 3 $1 coupons to use.


Picture 2 is Publix where I spent $51.63. I used a lot of rainchecks this week to get the VIVA for $3.99, Egglands 18-count eggs for $1.90 each, and apple sauce for $.83 each. The BeneVia drinks were FREE, the tape was FREE, Nivea body wash was $1, Good Start formula was $.49(this is to donate), Muir Glen tomato paste FREE, I bought the chicken to give away b/c I had a $1 coupon from the baby club, and $1 coupon when you buy 1 Velveeta and 2 Rotel.
As I mentioned earlier, I am going to be giving away food from our supplies each week to others who need it. I will start putting a dollar amount on it, to see how far just a little bit can go. I did however give items I previously purchased so I can't put a dollar amount on this.




No comments: