Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Menu Plan Monday- a day late


This is my first time posting a Menu Plan Monday ( or Tuesday since I am a day late.)

Here is the plan for the week.

Breakfasts (in no particular order):
scrambled eggs with cheese, whole grain toast
pancakes
waffles
muffins
oatmeal
ham & egg wraps (a new recipe I am going to try)
poptarts (I don't like buying these b/c the kids only want to eat these when they are in the house, but I am giving in this week b/c they are on sale and we haven't had them in a while.)

Lunches (in no particular order)
leftovers
turkey sandwiches
PB&J's
baked potatoes
home-made mac-n-cheese w/ hotdogs

taco's

Dinners
Monday- Chicken & Rice Casserole (Thanks Allison for my new favorite meal!)
Wednesday-shrimp pomodoro pasta, salad
Thursday- New's Year Eve, eat at friend's house
Friday- Spaghetti, home-made bread, salad
Saturday- Leftovers
Sunday- Meatloaf Minis, mixed veges
For more menu planning ideas, check out orgjunkie.

No comments: