Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Bible in 90 Days


I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by reading thru the Bible. Go here to find out more about the 90-Day Challenge.
This will be one of my goals for the new year. As with my other goals though, if I don't complete it exactly on time, I am not going to be too hard on myself. I think as long as I read the Bible daily, that is very important in itself. I have to say however, to be able to read the entire Bible in 3 months and have a greater understanding of the whole picture of the Bible, could make 2010 the best year ever!
There is a special 90DayBible you can purchase, but I am going to do it with the Bible I already have.
Go here to print out a list of the reading schedule.
I'll be blogging daily what I have accomplished in this area.
Would you like to participate in this challenge? Please leave a comment below so that we can help encourage each other.

1 comment:

mccoy5 said...

I want to try this - jumping in a little late. Sounds great! ~Lisa
(from ballet last year)