Friday, January 9, 2009

My $57.74 shopping trip


This week I shopped at CVS, Ingles, and Publix

At CVS, after coupons and ECB's, I spent $3.49 oop and got: 1 package of Huggi's Goodnights, 2 nasal saline drops, Skittles, 2 gummy bears, Garnier Fructis hair treatment, Children's Tylenol, Children's Tylenol Cold, Children's Motrin, and Sudafed PE.

I spent $13.75 at Publix.Here are some of the good deals I got at Publix : 4 boxes of Betty Crocker brownie mix for $.35 each, 7 boxes of Betty Crocker potatoes for $.10 each, 2 large boxes of Nature Valley bars for $5.49 ( I would have gotten them for $3.49, but I left the coupons at home).

I spent $40.50 at Ingles. Most of the items were Ingles brand. I also got 2 lbs of ground turkey for $1.98 each, and 10 lbs of potatoes for $2.00.

No comments: