Monday, January 26, 2009

Last 2 weeks shopping trips.

This trip cost $70. Not too many deals, but got lots of fruits and veges. I did get 4 packs of Brat's for Ben for $7 after sale and coupons. The 2 soft soaps were free after coupons. Each yogurt was $1 after sales and coupons.
















This shopping trip took place last week when Ingles had triple coupon week. On this trip I had the cashier ring everything up before she scanned my Ingles card, and the total was $146. After she scanned my card, it came to $102, and after all of my coupons the total was $61.57.
I splurged and bought Boston Butt for $10 (less than $2/lb), and I bought Tyson chicken tenders for $1.97/lb. I got each Minute Rice for $.62/box, pringles for $.65/can, Quaker Chewy Bars for $1.50 /box, Capt Crunch Cereal for $.50/box, Nature's Own bread and bagels $2/each, Cottonelle tp $1.22/pack, VIVA pt $.50/roll, Scotties facial tissue $.50/box, 9 boxes Totino's Pizza Rolls- FREE, 5 bags of BirdsEye Steamfresh veges for FREE.














I'd say I got a pretty good bit of food over the last 2 weeks for $131!

No comments: