Monday, January 26, 2009

I'll be up and runnin' next week.

Sorry to everyone that I have been so slack on my blog lately. I started a new job and had to go through 3 weeks of orientation. I am sooooo not used to having to work every day. I don't know how you full time working mommies do it. But now that I truely get a sense of exactly how little time you have during the week, I hope next week (when I am back to just working weekends), that I will have plenty of money saving tips for you so you don't have to spend your valuable time finding them yourselves. My goal for next week is to have CVS and Ingles deals up by Monday, Publix deals up by Wednesday, and start our Supermom Saturday by a week from Saturday.
Thank-you for your patience and if there is anything I can do to help you be a more frugal shopper, please let me know.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey Heather! I love your blog. My blog is stevejennmadelinejack.blogspot.com. I have not posted in a month or so but I am addicted to cvs saving and the frugal blogs. It is nice to see that someone I know is trying to save and cut their budget to what a lot of people would see a impossible. I so need to work on that. You are my inspiration. JEnnifer Lawes

Jennifer said...

I definitely could not go as low as $60 while I am still buying diapers!