Friday, January 9, 2009

Here is an old post I did on how I organize my coupons, hope this helps.

It took me months to figure out a way to organize my coupons. I tried many different methods, and today I will show you the one that I finally picked. This may not be the best for everyone, but it works the best for me.

First, I get all of the same inserts together and I separate all of the pages.


Then I stack each of the like pages on top of each other.
Next, I staple each of the coupons.

Then, I cut them out and put them in my coupon box.
My coupon box is actually a photo box that I had. It came with category separators, and then I added envelopes for each subcategory. For example, I have a separator for Cleaners and the envelopes within that category consist of air, all-purpose, laundry, dishes, etc.

This makes it very easy to find and organize my coupons.
I would love to hear feedback on your organizing method.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I used a small photo album (index size) divided them with tabs (health and beauty, cleaning, etc) but that was it.

Jennifer said...

The reason I liked the album was that I could see the coupon stuck in a page (sometimes more than one on a page side) without crumpling them or whatever. Do you know some kind of deal on getting the ajc coupons or do you buy the 2/1 bundles and use family members papers that don't clip?