Monday, June 22, 2009

This weeks shopping trip


Total spent=$69.99

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. We were off-line for 2 weeks, back on for 2 days, then back off again. Anyway, here is this week's shopping trip at Ingles and Publix. I haven't made it to CVS yet, but I wanted to post while I could since I've got internet at the moment.

I had to make a few larger purchases this week, GoodNites and Tide, but got them on sale. The GoodNites are normally $10.88, on sale for $8.88 and I had a $2.00 coupon. The Tide is normally over $14, on sale for $9.98, I forgot the coupon which would have given me $.70 off.

The first picture is Ingles where I spent $47.86. The second picture is Publix where I spent $22.13. My goal for Publix was only $20, but I accidentally picked up 3 MorningStar burgers instead of 2, in which I would have only paid $.89 for 1 and gotten the other free, but this pregnancy has totally taken my brain.

Some of the best deals were 2 Scott tp packs at $.98 and $1.48, Organic lemonade for $.58 each, cheese for $1.00 each, Lean pockets for $1.00 each (this is something I usually don't spend money on, but since I am working more these days, I needed something easy and quick to fix on the go in the mornings), peaches @ $1.68/lb, Perdue chicken nuggets $1.20 each, Starbuck's coffee=FREE, Vanilla Wafers for $.01 (publix's penny item), Tuna for $.69 a can, DelMonte Fruit Chillers for $1.16 each, Morning Star patties for $.90 each (I would have paid a total of $.90 for 2 but I messed up as I said above.).
I am going to try and hit CVS tomorrow for a few good deals this week.


No comments: