Thursday, January 1, 2009

Last weeks $90 shopping trip.

Not my best shopping trip by far, but I haven't really been shopping in a few weeks and I had to buy breakfast items for Sunday School, so I let myself go over. I wasn't planning on going this far over though. I spent a total of $90. Next week I will have to cut way back.
CVS

This was done in 3 transactions. I paid 3.06 out of pocket, used $12 in coupons, $33.93 in ECB's, and earned $24.95 in ECB's. I made a mistake though and the only reason I bought the items in the first picture is b/c I found 9.19 in ECB's that were going to expire on 12-27-08 and had to use them that night. So technically, I would have come
out even in ECB's had I known, but I came out $9 ECB's below what I started with.
Publix

Grand Total OOP=23.65
Total Savings=55.23(24.34 stores sales and 30.89 in coupons)
I paid $.99 for each Frosted Flakes after coupons, $.10 for each Betty Crocker potatoes, $.45 for each can of veges, $.40 for each jar of pickles.
After coupons I paid $2.00 for the Covergirl foundation and received 3 CG lipsticks, 1 pack of Revlon emory boards, 1 Revlon file, and one Revlon finger nail clippers for FREE.



Ingles

Grand Total OOP=62.98
Total Saving=38.59
I paid $.25 for each frosting, $2 for each cereal(I usually never pay more than $1), $.35 for each yeast packet, $1.18 for Pure Vanilla Extract, $1.50 for Skippy PB, $.99 for each package of lunch meat. Not a whole lot of great deals. And looking at my receipt, I realized I was overcharged $5 for the TP b/c it was on sale.


Hopefully I will do better this week!

No comments: